Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cubicle Decorating - An individual expression or way to expose your junk to everyone?

I am about to move into a cubicle from my nice little office, which I am excited about because they put up additional cubicles that block the view from where I sit. I'll be moving next to the window, ah...New occupants are nesting in the new cubicles and I am questioning their decorating taste...or rather they're lack of restraint. I am all for personal expression but displaying your 20 stuffed animals for the world to see, is well, kinda creepy and not the professional image that I would want to broadcast. Then i think about what people wear. Should people be themselves at work with all of their quirks and personality or should some of it be set aside for sake of the job. Tough call...

No comments: